Sunday, June 1, 2008

IN3D post... late(Jun Sian)

Erm... there's been some issue abt my acc so i cant post on this blog for the past few weeks... As for the journal, i dont tink it will be counted anymore, but well, at least i posted sth. It's been 6 wks since we start sch and IN3D. At 1st, Maya seems to be hard to use and all, but after all this lessons, it seems pretty easy (mayb cos we havent reach the hard part yet). The 1st thing we made is a model of a robot by using the available polygons. I learnt scaling, rotating and resizing in that lesson. For the 2nd hmwk is a model of a house with a chimney. That lesson is interesting as it exercises our mind to be as creative as possible to create a nice house. The chimney is prolly the most difficult part. Everyone has a chimney of different shape, as for me, it is too polygonal to be a chimney... The third one is teaching us to make a cowhead. That teaches us about smoothing. The last one is creating a legoman. I learnt about animating during that lesson. All in all, IN3D has been a fun lesson and I enjoyed it. I may even get hooked on it after my laptop gets repaired and installing it. Welp, that is all.

-Jun Sian-

No comments: