Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rigggining!!!

Just finish this week practical on flour sack. This practical provides me with a indepth view of what rigging does, how it works, and how it relates to animation. I found out that the smoothness and realism of your animation greatly depends on how well the skeleton of your model is created. I have also learn to use various shortcut tools to create skeletons so that i can do rigging faster and more effectively. As for me i feel that rigging is particularly important, as it is the most effective way to manipulate character movement, with IK handlers it shortens the time needed to do animate the character, whats more the final animation is much smoother as of compare to rotating or moving each individual component on its own without the application of rigs in my models.

-Leslie-

No comments: