Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rigging of the floursack(Late again)

One of this days, I better remember to just post b4 fri and have to not do it last minute. Anyways, rigging was fun enough and learning how to just make a nice skeleton for our flour sack was alreadly tedious enough and not exactly hundred % sure of whether i know what everything does. But all in all, we are supposed to make a nice skeleton for our flour sack so that it can move, but how it is going to move, i have no idea how to do it with a lego man as well. Need to come with a story board again. Wonder whether maya allows speech bubbles or dialouge? After going thorugh until now, I learn that what I have is totally not sufficient to just do anything at all, hate it. It is just though enough just trying to do a shoulder for just my Exia and it dosent even look like a shoulder, need help badly. Hopefully, I will be able to make my Exia in time b4 the sememster ends as I am rather interested in trying to be tutored by one of the EA top artists but first things first. I need a good grade in IN3D. T_T
-Yong Sen

No comments: