Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maya... (Kenneth)

After this few weeks of in3d, i really feel that maya is a very important tool. Maya will most likely have a great impact in my career later on in life. This is because in the game industry, a lot of companies make use of maya to create their games. So if i have the knowledge of how to use maya, i will have further prospects in my career life. Furthermore, as a GET student, we must not only be skilled in programming but also designing.

During the past few weeks of maya lessons, i have learnt about textures, extruding, UVs and some smoothing techniques. However, there are many difficulties that i faced along the way. Im sure most of us also encountered difficulties when learning maya especially when we are totally new to its features and such. By using the textbook, i am able to understand some of the features that is available to me in maya better, and am able to make my models more realistic.

In learning maya, i have added on my knowledge of designing and will definitely aid me in my future assignments.I believe that by trying and continue to work hard, i would be able to produce better results.

~Kenneth

No comments: