Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Planes images (Leslie)

This week lesson was particularly useful as Mr Douglas shown us how to create planes to store our images.I find it very useful as it allows use to construct our model of accurate dimensions.The image plane also cuts down alot of time and effort as everything can be done so quickly.
Still touching up on my legoman,arms are a little weird.

I feel that the image plane will proved particularly useful in doing my assignment of building the city as i will be able to construct buildings very fast using the technique.
After weeks of Maya, i have learnt that there are so many tips and tricks that i can pick up to speed up my work and so far these techniques have proved to be useful for me.

Hope to learn more about applying textures and colours to my models now to make them look more realistic.
--Leslie--

No comments: