Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wee You's online Journal !!

Wow. I now agree with what Mr. Douglas said. That robot we did the first week was so simple!

We had learnt a lot of different things so far in IN3D. Just last week, we learned how to create an image plane so as to assist us in our building our models. That was very interesting, and also convenient.

At first, I felt that I wasn’t learning anything much. However, when modelling the LegoMan, I realised that all the tools I used was the different things I learnt for the past few weeks (such as extruding, moving the vertexes). It made the legoman, which was more complex than the robot, much easier for me to model.

However, it is still a challenge to me to design a nice-looking city for the assignment. Nevertheless, I, and probably the rest of our class, would do our best in the city. Gogo IN3D!

No comments: