Thursday, August 7, 2008

Journal 2(OYS edition)

Lets see
One semester so fast alreadly and we have learn so many things from IN3D. There were many fustrations and complaints and what soever but we still gain a lot wheter we like it or not. Mr Douglas was very nice to keep scolding us to keep us in check all the time. Even though most people would not like to get shouted all the time, I feel that what he is saying is very very true espically about the game industry stuff.

The assignemetns were a very big big killer and they took most of the time, wish I had did more for the city. The animation was another killer for the assignement as the main problem was trying to make the flour sack move like a flour sack. But with all the fustrations and other stuff, I had manage to still do it and so have the rest of the class. However it is still only 17 seconds even increasing the whole thing to 550 frames.

When I saw the other people's work as well, I got demoralised rather badly because when I compare mine to the other's, they have better textures and models of the scene. And all I have is just one sack,lego man, a ball and a plane. Wish I could have added more things to the scene to increase my marks just by a teeny bit.

Ah well, all well that ends well. Many things has passed and I learn so many things and thank you Mr Douglas for taking all our nonsense over and over again for the past 3 months. I hope I will not let you down in the future by taking my Maya skills to a higher level.

No comments: