Sunday, August 3, 2008

MAYA Assignment2

Assignment due soon. But my floursack seems wierd.
Duno if it is my floursack or what, i jus cant seem to resize it together with its other counterparts. ><
Haiz, got to think a way out of this.
I have already model the floursack and legoman at least twice, no problem.
But!!! Here comes the difficult part!!! Animation!!!
In the first assignment; the city, i have a hard time animating the cars and etc.
Now i have to animate the legoman, floursack and ball in a realistic manner!
Got to spend more time on it... Not easy at all...
Plus, after animating the objects, the camera also gives me a huge headache.
In the city assignment, i jus cant seem to make the camera move like i want it to.
Teacher have thought it in class like the lesson before handing in the assignment but i cant figure out how to do it.
Now worse, i totally forgot liao. Haiz, back to my assignment...

~Kenneth

No comments: