Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Will - Journal II (IN3D)

My god... IN3D IS NO MORE!!! so is sem 2.1! This last assignment is about creating an animation involving a ball, a legoman and a floursack plus some other thingy u wish to put. My scene is about a legoman kicking soccer with the floursack as the goalkeeper.

Well, the end product is not as nice as i expected. The lighting is screwed, same for the animation. The most irritating problem i find is prolly the IK handler for the floursack. When modelling the floursack, it will easily go out of shape and it needs to be manually fixed. Legoman is veri easy to animate as it is polygonal. The ball is also quite easy as there's a previous tutorial that teaches the ball's squashing and stretching. The goalpost is a simple poles-and-spheres modelling and needs no animation.

When i saw my rendered animation, I was shock to see that it was dark... But there's no more time to re-render the animation as the time is up. I guess there's nth else to say...

No comments: